The following XChat script is free to use as you see fit, as long as you don't claim it as your own.*
- Channel Highlight
- Version: 0.3
- Date: 2010-06-26
- Specify additional highlight words on a per channel basis
- Configuration is done in file and requires a bit of regular expression knowledge.
- Currently, all configuration must be done in file, locate the following code:
my %chan_highlights = (
'#chan1' => '(!admin|@george)',
'#chan2' => '(peppers)'
Specify the channel name infront in lower case (wild cards not allowed), and the
pattern to match after the => between single quotes. To specify
multiple words or patterns, keep things in the group and use the vertical bar (|).
You can also use ^ to signify the beginning of a line, and $ for the end.
- Download: channel_highlight-0.3.pl
* Scripts are (unless otherwise stated) licensed under the zlib license, which is summarized up top.
View all available scripts