The following XChat script is free to use as you see fit, as long as you don't claim it as your own.*
- DCC Auto Manage
- Version: 003
- Manatain a list of nicks to auto accept DCC files from. When files are completed that match
a specified pattern, move the file to a pre-defined directory.
- All configuration is handled within XChat. No need to modify configuration files by hand.
- Usage: /autoaccept [-q] <add|del|clear|list> [<nick>+] - manage the list of nicks to auto accept DCCs from
|/autoaccept add <nick1> [<nick2>+] ||Add the provided nick(s) to the list to auto accept DCC files from|
|/autoaccept -t add <nick1> [<nick2>+] ||As above, but nicks are only temporarily added for a set number of minutes (set by time_frame)|
|/autoaccept del <nick1> [<nick2>+] ||Delete the provided nick(s) from the DCC file auto accept list|
|/autoaccept clear ||Clear the list of nicks to accept DCC files from|
|/autoaccept list ||List the nicks DCC files will auto accept from. * means temporarily|
Place "-q" before add, del, or clear to supress messages
- Usage: /automove [-q] <set|del|clear|list> [<pattern>] [<path>] - manage the list of paths to move DCC transfers to
|/automove set <pattern> <path> ||Set the path to move a file to when it matches <pattern>|
|/automove set "<pat space>" "<path space>"||Same as above, but use quotes if pattern or path has a space|
|/automove del <pattern> ||Delete the provided pattern from the move list|
|/automove clear ||Clear the pattern list used for DCC file moving|
|/automove list ||List the patterns and associated paths|
The pattern has smart wild card matching. * matches 0 or more chars, ? matchs any char, and _ matches
any non alpha-numeric character. All non-alpha-numeric chars will also reverse match to _.
Place "-q" before set, del, or clear to supress messages
- Usage: /autoset [-q] <variable_name> [<value>] - Modify variables as used by DCC Auto Manage
|/autoset ||List all variables for DCC Auto Manage|
|/autoset <variable_pattern> ||List variables and values. Use * for a wild card|
|/autoset<variable> <value> ||Set <variable> to the <value>. Prefix with -q to silence output|
|Vars:||time_frame||Minutes after issuing a AUTOACCEPT -t add nick to accept the file. Set to 0 for -t to be like a normal add, as xdcc_mode uses -t|
|verbose||A positive number means more messages, 0 means fewer|
|xdcc_mode||If true, doing /msg|ctcp user xdcc send will automatically add the user to the accept list|
- Download: dccautomanage-003.pl
* Scripts are (unless otherwise stated) licensed under the zlib license, which is summarized up top.
View all available scripts