The following XChat script is free to use as you see fit, as long as you don't claim it as your own.*
- Do At
- Version: 002
- Perform an arbitrary command on multiple channels or contexts. List can be
specific to networks, or any context on a separate network.
- /doat [channel,list,/network] [command]
- /doat /FreeNode,/Efnet [command] - Perform [command] on FreeNode and Efnet
- /doat ABot say hello - Message the user "ABot" the string "hello"
only if a dialog window is opn
- Example Usage:
- Creating a /mysay command which does an /allchan for specific channels only:
- Create a User Command (Settings -> Advanced -> User Commands) with:
- Name: mysay
- Command: doat #channel1,#channel2,#bridgechannel/SpecialNetwork say &2
- Now, if you type /mysay goodnight, this message will be sent to the first
open instances of #channel1 and #channel2, as well as #bridgechannel on the
- Change username on network FreeNode from some other network:
- /doat /FreeNode nick ANewNick
- Download: doat-002.pl
* Scripts are (unless otherwise stated) licensed under the zlib license, which is summarized up top.
View all available scripts