The following XChat script is free to use as you see fit, as long as you don't claim it as your own.*
- Limit Maintain
- Version: 001
- Maintain the limit on a channel (+l) to be a few more than what is currently in, but not allow
a bunch of users at once to join flood the channel.
- Script is setup to allow a bit of flexibility with the intent of requiring fewer mode changes.
If the limit is currently close to what it would be set to, no mode change is made. This range can
be anything from 0 to the size of your ceiling, although you may not like that behavior.
- Configuration is done in the .pl files at the top with explanation of settings.
- Download: limitmaintain-001.pl
* Scripts are (unless otherwise stated) licensed under the zlib license, which is summarized up top.
View all available scripts