The following XChat script is free to use as you see fit, as long as you don't claim it as your own.*
- Mass Highlight Ignore
- Version: 004
- Description: Convert highlight events to normal events if more than
a set number (4) nicks are present in the highlight line. All alerts
will behave as if the message were normal, reducing beeps, highlight
sounds, popups, flashing items on the screen, and tab color.
- If a user does a typical /names spam in channel, the user will be
ignored, and the current message will be replaced with the following
(to show that this is the case):
- <spammername> <this /names spammer has been ignored: *!*@their.host.or.ip>
- Note: Version 004 fixes an issue where the tab color would change,
yet still is efficient in how it does that.
- Download: masshighlightignore-004.pl
* Scripts are (unless otherwise stated) licensed under the zlib license, which is summarized up top.
View all available scripts