The following XChat script is free to use as you see fit, as long as you don't claim it as your own.*
- Mass KB
- Version: 004
- Mass Kick, Kick Ban, Remove, or Remove Ban a group of users in a channel using a
consistant message. May provide a list of nicks to the script (accepting
wildcards), or let script kick all nicks that are selected in the user list.
- You can also add user buttons below the nick list for one stop shopping.
- /gkickb - Kick Ban all selected users in the list.
- /gkickb nick1 nick2 - Kick Ban a provided list of users.
- /gkick - Kick all selected users in the list.
- /gkick nick1 nick2 - Kick a provided list of users.
- /gkick -r "Reason Here" nick1 nick2 - Kick while providing a reason.
- /gremove -r "Reason" nick1 - Remove by providing a reason.
- /gremove nick1 nick2 :Reason Here - Another syntax to do the same.
- /gremoveb :Reason Here - Remove and ban all users selected in the
userlist while providing a reason.
- /kb_reason Kick Reason - Set the default reason.
- Use with User List Buttons:
- To have a button to auto remove one or more users that are selected in the userlist,
Create a Settings > Advanced > User List entry with the command of:
getstr "Time for you to leave" "gremove :" "Reason to remove:" %a
- Above could be done for the other options as well, simply replacing "gremove" with
one of the other commands.
- Download: masskb-004.pl
* Scripts are (unless otherwise stated) licensed under the zlib license, which is summarized up top.
View all available scripts